Any suggestions on moderate hotel in SD area on the beach for summer with 3 kids (5-12). We generally need 2 rooms or a suite. Many thanks!
San Diego Area Beach With Children--Hotel??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 SFO black friday traffic
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 13 California & French Polynesia
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 18 Dining in Manhattan
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations