Husband and I (50's) will be spending New Years in San Antonio. Was wondering if there are fun festivities down on the Riverwalk, or would we be better served making a reservation at a restaurant? Would love to be outside if that's where the action is! (However, if it's a ton of crazy drunk people falling in the river, etc, perhaps we might want to avoid that)!! Any other New Years celebrations you can recommend in SA? Thanks!!
San Antonio - New Years Eve
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida