I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod visit in August
- 2 Buying wine New York City
- 3 Nashville Public Transportation
- 4 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 8 8 day trip to Florida
- 9 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 10 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 11 BYOB in New York City
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 14 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 15 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 16 carmel vs. monterey california
- 17 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 18 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 19 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 20 Week in Colorado
- 21 Moving to Dallas
- 22 Florida Car Rental
- 23 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 24 Holland Tulip Festival
- 25 Is this a new record for spam?