I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Page, AZ area
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 10 Redwoods National Park
- 11 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 12 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 13 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 14 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 15 New Mexico in May
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 New Years Eve in NYC
- 18 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 19 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Yellowstone
- 21 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 22 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 25 March 2017 condo rental ?