I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 2 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Nashville
- 19 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia