I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/folliclerx/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/test-boost-excel/
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 5 Alcatrez sold out
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 9 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 10 Maine weather and temps
- 11 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 Need help planning....
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 Week motorcycle ride
- 20 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 21 Broadway
- 22 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 23 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 24 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 25 Not enough time, i guess..