I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 2 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 3 flagstaff
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 10 Rules of the NY Subway
- 11 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 12 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 13 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 14 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 15 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 21 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas