I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 7 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus