I'll be in San Antonio next Saturday morning through Monday (Labor Day) evening. I'm interested in art museums/galleries mainly. I plan to definitely do the following:
RiverWalk - Maybe Monday?
San Fernando Cathedral (Saturday or Sunday)
RiverCenter Mall - Saturday
The Alamo (Monday)
San Antonio Museum of Art (perhaps Sunday morning since is free)
Briscoe Museum (maybe Sunday)
McNay Art Museum (uber, probably Saturday)
Tower of the Americas - probably just a cocktail
Although I usually love gardens and parks, I'd plan to avoid them due to the heat. I'd also probably not have time for the other missions.
Any other must-dos? Restaurant suggestions ( I like Tex-Mex/Mexican, American, French, Seafood, and Italian) on or near Rivercenter/Riverwalk? I'll be staying at Marriott Rivercenter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 3 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 6 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 7 Dinosaur National Monument
- 8 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 9 Maui - luau question
- 10 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 15 USA family tour
- 16 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 17 Places to stay in Skagway
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!