I have to go to a conference in Riverwalk area Convention Center in the Winter, and would like to stay in a hotel that has a bit of character. I know there are some historic hotels, but are they easily walkable from the convention center at night when it will be dark out?
San Antonio hotel near convention center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 12 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 13 Tudor city -special help/info
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 16 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 17 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 18 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 19 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 20 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 21 must see and do's in Maui?
- 22 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side