I have to go to a conference in Riverwalk area Convention Center in the Winter, and would like to stay in a hotel that has a bit of character. I know there are some historic hotels, but are they easily walkable from the convention center at night when it will be dark out?
San Antonio hotel near convention center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Services
- 2 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 3 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Safety in New Orleans
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Road to Hana
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices