Hello. I am doing some advance planning and site selection work for my next annual girls (well, we are all older than sixty five, but we count our ages by the heart) which will be the second week of April 2014. We will stay Th through Sunday. I suspect we will be happiest in the Riverwalk area, but I am open to other ideas. We like hotels with large rooms, in an area we can easily walk to shops, restaurants, etc, good comfort level and good service standard. Which hotel would you suggest? Thank you.
San Antonio Hotel for a girls trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?