Hello. I am doing some advance planning and site selection work for my next annual girls (well, we are all older than sixty five, but we count our ages by the heart) which will be the second week of April 2014. We will stay Th through Sunday. I suspect we will be happiest in the Riverwalk area, but I am open to other ideas. We like hotels with large rooms, in an area we can easily walk to shops, restaurants, etc, good comfort level and good service standard. Which hotel would you suggest? Thank you.
San Antonio Hotel for a girls trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Alaska
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles