Will be in SAT for 5 nights next week at a meeting. Staying at the Mokara. Can anyone suggest interesting, good food places within ~1 mi walk of the Riverwalk? I will try Rosarios unless anyone has a better idea for Mex. Grendolyn's looks interesting. Not fussy about food and price not really a factor thought would like to avoid the stratosphere - my per diem is quiet modest . But that said, it seems silly to eat Thai or Italian in Texas although I don't want to ask the usual "tex-mex near the Riverwalk" kind of question.
San Antonio for 5 days - Restaurant ideas needed for next week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 6 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 14 charleston during Christmas Week
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?