planning a trip to san antonio during the Christmas week. Need suggestions on activities available that time of year. What will weather be like. Would like short beach excursion, any recommendations.
san antonio at christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Simon, Georgia
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 18 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 20 California
- 21 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 22 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Oregon Road Trip
- 25 Long Island Advice