planning a trip to san antonio during the Christmas week. Need suggestions on activities available that time of year. What will weather be like. Would like short beach excursion, any recommendations.
san antonio at christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 2 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 3 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle