Decided to take a quick post-Mardi Gras vacation from Wed 2/13-Sun 2/17. Thought we could drive to SanAntonio, spend Wed night and all day Thur, Fri drive to Austin (stopping for BBQ in Lockhart and maybe some walking/hiking somewhere), and spend fri evening and all day saturday in Austin. Too much? I know my husband wants to do Austin, and that would be fine for an adult trip, but was thinking of splitting it for my 12yo. I know she would enjoy the riverwalk, Alamo, and missions in San Antonio (I always did). Opinions?
San Antonio and Austin- am I trying too much?
- 1 National Parks?
- 2 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Marcola?
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 7 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 15 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Logan Express
- 20 Great Beach's
- 21 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 22 Death Valley in November
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Minnesota State Fair