Decided to take a quick post-Mardi Gras vacation from Wed 2/13-Sun 2/17. Thought we could drive to SanAntonio, spend Wed night and all day Thur, Fri drive to Austin (stopping for BBQ in Lockhart and maybe some walking/hiking somewhere), and spend fri evening and all day saturday in Austin. Too much? I know my husband wants to do Austin, and that would be fine for an adult trip, but was thinking of splitting it for my 12yo. I know she would enjoy the riverwalk, Alamo, and missions in San Antonio (I always did). Opinions?
San Antonio and Austin- am I trying too much?
View all United States activity »
- 1 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 One day in Washington DC
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 18 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 19 San Antonio
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Key West on NYE
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond