We just returned from 3 days in San Antonio and cannot say enough about the Enterprise experience! I had made a reservation online at a fantastic rate. At the airport I went to the desk in the terminal and gave them what was needed and proceded to the shuttle - off the shuttle we were met by a rep. looking for us - took care of us very well. When we returned the car 3 days later I told the person that I should not have optioned for the full tank of gas as we had not used that much and he changed it right then. This was the first time I have used Enterprise when on a trip and the best car rental experience I have ever hadQ
San antonio - Enterprise Car Rental - Great!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 4 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Middle America in October
- 9 New York City Christmas Trip
- 10 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 visit to HIghLine
- 13 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?