We have decided to explore a new portion of the Carolina Mts. over Labor Day weekend and are looking for recommendations in re: to best hikes, sights, etc. We already have a cabin rented so that is not an issue. But, we've never really 'stayed' in that part of the country before, so, please share the good, the bad, & especially, the off the beaten track finds.
Saluda NC, Table Rock & Caesar's Head State Park Tell me about about them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 book your hotel before you travel
- 2 Prince William Sound cruise
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Orlando in February
- 14 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 15 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 21 Orlando hotels
- 22 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 23 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey