We have decided to explore a new portion of the Carolina Mts. over Labor Day weekend and are looking for recommendations in re: to best hikes, sights, etc. We already have a cabin rented so that is not an issue. But, we've never really 'stayed' in that part of the country before, so, please share the good, the bad, & especially, the off the beaten track finds.
Saluda NC, Table Rock & Caesar's Head State Park Tell me about about them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod and Acadia
- 2 Coronado Ferry
- 3 San Diego Public Transportation
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report