Early September10-day trip starting in Salt Lake and ending at Salt Lake. Need a suggested itinerary as I don't know where to make hotel accommodations as I have not identified a route. Have plenty of hotel points most everywhere but not sure which attractions/areas to match with segments of time. New territory for my husband and I. We are not hikers but do play golf. Thanks for your suggestions.
Salt Lake to Utah, Wyoming, Montana and back to Salt Lake
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 San Diego Public Transportation
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report