Early September10-day trip starting in Salt Lake and ending at Salt Lake. Need a suggested itinerary as I don't know where to make hotel accommodations as I have not identified a route. Have plenty of hotel points most everywhere but not sure which attractions/areas to match with segments of time. New territory for my husband and I. We are not hikers but do play golf. Thanks for your suggestions.
Salt Lake to Utah, Wyoming, Montana and back to Salt Lake
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Real passports, visas, ID cards, DL for sale
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 18 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 19 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 23 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 24 Colorado Skiing
- 25 American Honeymoon in March