Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami
- 2 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Driving Alaska
- 5 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 6 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 12 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 13 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 14 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 15 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?