Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDemgXZ9Hc
- 2 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 3 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 4 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July