Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 3 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 4 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 5 Advise on trip
- 6 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 7 Best time to visit alaska
- 8 help getting through mobile, al
- 9 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 10 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 11 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 12 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 13 Moab UT Accommendations
- 14 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 DC Metro Closures
- 17 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 Grade 12 subjects
- 20 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 21 A week in NYC - first timers
- 22 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 23 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 24 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 25 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions