Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Neuro Elite Is A Powerful Brain Booster
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/cash-formula/
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://intelligentadvices.com/thunder-rock/
- 6 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Layover
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing