Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Coast question
- 2 Savanah GA
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 11 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 12 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions