Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 I95
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Where to eat before the show?
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast