Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can people not see that on foreign
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Short Oregon Trip
- 4 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 8 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 12 Another Great DC Trip
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 15 Black History Museum
- 16 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 17 Chicago 2017
- 18 How much time in Badlands?
- 19 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 20 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 21 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 22 DC Restaurants
- 23 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November