Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 3 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 best health clubs with lap pools
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 universal studios and disney
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Savannah hotel
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 marriot cypress harbour
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update