Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://findmp3songs.com/videos/brian-angel-ya-see-song-download/
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 5 Lunch in Central Park
- 6 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 7 My travels to Monument Valley
- 8 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 9 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll