Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 3 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 4 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 5 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 6 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 7 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 13 Costco Travel
- 14 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 17 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING