Little late on my planning for upcoming Yellowstone trip this 4th of July. We will be flying in Salt Lake late afternoon. We have made following bookings.
1. First Night (evening drive from SLC to Logan) we are staying at Logan.
2. Next 2 nights we have booked at Colter Bay cabins @ Grand Teton National Park.
3. 3 nights in Grand Village Lodge/Yellowstone
4. 2 nights in Canyon lodge/Yellowstone
5. Return to Salt lake and fly out late night
With my physical disability I am restricted for long walks/climbs/hikes. Can walk around mile or so at a time. However kids (8 and 14) are exited about the whole trip.
This forum has always helped me with excellent advise. Looking forward for similar advice on planning around,
1. Where to spend time based on itinerary and make it memorable trip
2. Food options, what to try and avoid. Spouse and daughter are vegetarian
3. Any side trips considering length of stay
4. River trips (?)
Thank you for your recommendations.
Salt Lake to Grand Teton to Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Denver in a half day
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 15 Oahu ideas
- 16 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Best places to move to Florida?
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Key Largo, FL
- 25 Death Valley in June