Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
salt lake city to Jackson, wy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Dining
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 6 Savannah GA
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 10 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 11 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 12 Alaska- Best tours
- 13 Hotels near beach orange county
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 18 Grand Marais?
- 19 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 20 Coronado Ferry
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 First visit in New Mexico
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 trip outside of San Francisco with kids