Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
salt lake city to Jackson, wy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Breckenridge in October
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC