Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
salt lake city to Jackson, wy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown