Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
salt lake city to Jackson, wy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska
- 4 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 San Diego farmer's markets
- 7 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 10 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 11 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 12 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Seafood
- 15 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 16 Connecticut River Byway
- 17 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 18 Boston
- 19 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver