Am taking this drive in a couple of days, either around the W of Bear Lake to Montpelier or to the E of the Lake through Cokeville. . . First, which is most interesting\senic and Second (most important), where would I stop for the night if I wanted to break the 5-6 hr trip into 2 parts?
salt lake city to Jackson, wy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 2 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Rental Services
- 13 Safety in New Orleans
- 14 Road to Hana
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice