We are driving a motorhome from Salt Lake city to Cresent city CA. What is the best route? It says on google that you go I-80 to higway 95 and then 140 and I-5 to 199. I know that is probably the shortest...however for "inexperienced RV'ers" is that the best way to go? or should we go down into Reno and Sacramento?
Salt Lake City to Cresent City CA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help