We are driving a motorhome from Salt Lake city to Cresent city CA. What is the best route? It says on google that you go I-80 to higway 95 and then 140 and I-5 to 199. I know that is probably the shortest...however for "inexperienced RV'ers" is that the best way to go? or should we go down into Reno and Sacramento?
Salt Lake City to Cresent City CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 14 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants