We are driving a motorhome from Salt Lake city to Cresent city CA. What is the best route? It says on google that you go I-80 to higway 95 and then 140 and I-5 to 199. I know that is probably the shortest...however for "inexperienced RV'ers" is that the best way to go? or should we go down into Reno and Sacramento?
Salt Lake City to Cresent City CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings