I can't get reservations in downtown Salt Lake City for the two nights we are going to be there - something must be going on because even a fair number of airport hotels are full. DH went on line and found Ben Lomand Suites in Ogden, which looked nice. Has anyone stayed there? What is Ogden like?
Salt Lake City hotel alternatives
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 16 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks