I can't get reservations in downtown Salt Lake City for the two nights we are going to be there - something must be going on because even a fair number of airport hotels are full. DH went on line and found Ben Lomand Suites in Ogden, which looked nice. Has anyone stayed there? What is Ogden like?
Salt Lake City hotel alternatives
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 3 Cape Ann area
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested