Recently ate at a well-known restaurant on Sullivan's Island. When we got home we noticed that the bill included 12.56% sales tax, which seems too high. Can't seem to find any info online on whether we were overcharged or not. Does anyone know what the correct sales tax charge on prepared food is on Sullivan's Island? Thanks.
Sales tax in Restaurants - Sullivan's Island/Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming