Recently ate at a well-known restaurant on Sullivan's Island. When we got home we noticed that the bill included 12.56% sales tax, which seems too high. Can't seem to find any info online on whether we were overcharged or not. Does anyone know what the correct sales tax charge on prepared food is on Sullivan's Island? Thanks.
Sales tax in Restaurants - Sullivan's Island/Charleston
View all United States activity »
- 1 US Travel Clubs
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 8 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 One day in Washington DC
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!