Recently ate at a well-known restaurant on Sullivan's Island. When we got home we noticed that the bill included 12.56% sales tax, which seems too high. Can't seem to find any info online on whether we were overcharged or not. Does anyone know what the correct sales tax charge on prepared food is on Sullivan's Island? Thanks.
Sales tax in Restaurants - Sullivan's Island/Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Temecula Winery Tours
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 What's new on Maui?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of