Would like to know which of these states that has the lowest salestax : TX,OK,AR,LA,MS,AL,GA,NC,SC and FL.
And or if there are a place on the net where i can see the saletaxes for all states ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 FLL to Key West
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 7 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 10 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 11 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 12 road trip
- 13 New England Road Trip
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 16 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 17 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 18 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 19 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 20 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 24 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 25 Ashville, NC; where to stay?