My family will be taking vacations in the Orlando area this december. There are no flights to take us to our home country before Xmas, so we'll have to be there by then. Two questions arise:1) what to do for Xmas eve in Orlando if you had kids 5, 9 and 11 years old? 2)Is it worth it staying for two or three more days and do my Xmas shopping then? Are there major liquidation sales in this period?
Sales: shopping right after Xmas is a good choice?
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)