Late in the day, I know, but we'll be in Boston on October 31st. Is it feasible to take a day trip to Salem? By train? We don't mind crowds.
Salem Mass on Halloween?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 New York City-New Things?
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Camping Generator!?
- 5 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 6 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 7 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 13 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 14 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 17 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah