Late in the day, I know, but we'll be in Boston on October 31st. Is it feasible to take a day trip to Salem? By train? We don't mind crowds.
Salem Mass on Halloween?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley