I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 Getaway
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Temecula Winery Tours
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 What's new on Maui?
- 14 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 15 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 18 Broadway choices
- 19 Question About Sealodge
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 New England Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale