I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 7 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 8 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Small group dining in Napa area
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle