I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUSSINESS SPONSORSHIP
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 11 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 12 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 18 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 south west family trip itinerary
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 Adele saves Thanksgiving