I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 3 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 4 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 5 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 6 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 7 orlando need a car?
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 13 chicago to hibbing
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 19 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 20 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 21 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 22 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 23 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple