I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Midway point
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 10 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 New York City
- 13 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 17 Arlington funeral plans
- 18 destin resorts
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 21 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 22 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 23 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 24 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 25 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC