I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 2 Pacific Northwest
- 3 A Week in New York City
- 4 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 5 Mackinac or Holland?
- 6 Car Hire Alamo
- 7 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Getting around in NYC
- 10 Running kissimmee Florida
- 11 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 14 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 15 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 19 The New Whitney
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 22 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 23 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 24 Highway 1 motels
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour