I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you ticket holder?
- 2 Seaside, California
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 9 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 10 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 13 Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 15 What car service?
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 Denali
- 18 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Maine in May?
- 21 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 22 New Years Eve in NYC
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!