I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Help Needed
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 3 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 4 Finding Steve Perry
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 7 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 8 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 9 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 12 Hiking 'the wave'
- 13 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 14 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 15 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 16 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 17 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 18 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help