I'm from southern MA near the RI line. I've been to Salem once on Halloween, but it was many years ago as a teen. I want to check it out this coming weekend (I know it'll be busy). What should I see/do while I'm up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 2 http://tryapext.com/testo-ultra-avis/
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Denver to moab
- 5 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 6 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 7 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 8 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 9 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 10 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 11 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 vermont lake
- 16 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions