We are thinking of taking Amtrak to St. Louis for a weekend. We will be traveling with 3 kids (ages 11-14). What is there to do and see in St.Louis besides the Arch. Do we need to rent a car?
Saint Louis, Missouri
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 7 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Yosemite Fire
- 19 Lodging - Yosemite
- 20 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 21 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 22 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice