Hi, My wife and I and my brother and 21 year old son are visiting the city in mid May next year for three nights. This is our first visit from England and reading various forums I get the feeling (like any city) there are areas to avoid. Bearing this in mind could you please recommend an area to stay that we can walk to and from in the evening without undue concern. From what I have read, the Fishermans Wharf area is a non starter simply due to being 'too touristy'. We're not millionaires so a sensible alternative would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Safety in San Francisco - advice please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!!
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Metro Card Options
- 5 Oahu
- 6 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 getting around DC
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Newport Restaurants
- 20 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route