To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 2 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean