To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Metro
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Road trip through the south
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 15 Getting around Las Vegas
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Rafting near Denali
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 24 Kennebunkport and....?
- 25 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants