To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
- 1 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 5 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 Blue ridge parkway
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 17 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 18 Minnesota State Fair
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 21 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Logan Express
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase