To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 4 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 5 Colorado trip in early May
- 6 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Seattle hotels
- 13 Seattle in April
- 14 Seattle Visit April
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover