To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Keys
- 2 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 3 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 4 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 5 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor
- 6 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 7 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 8 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 Moving to a new state
- 13 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Kauai planning help
- 19 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 20 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 21 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 22 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Ferry info