To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires with a toddler
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 Getting around in NYC
- 4 The New Whitney
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 View of Empire State Building from street
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 A Week in New York City
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Car Hire Alamo
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 20 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 21 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 24 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 25 Ashland, Wisconsin