To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 11 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 12 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 18 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 19 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 24 Boston area
- 25 10 day Hawaii Vacations