To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Neue Galerie
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 15 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 19 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 20 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!