I need a place to stay in or near Jackson, MS on 6/9/06. I have been reading scary reviews of crimes occurring in or near many of the hotels. I am willing to stay outside of Jackson, but not more than 1 hour away, if possible. I am looking to spend under $100 a night (a lot less if possible). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Safe places to stay in or near Jackson, MS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EASTER SPECIAL OFFER,MAASAI MARA,KENYA,AFRICA
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 4 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Utah 2
- 13 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 22 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 23 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston