Looking for a safe area outside of Chicago for family to spend a few days around the 4th of July. Looking for outside activities such as fairs, art fairs, children activitie and water activites. Looking to not spend alot of money on Hotels and dinners. Just looking for simple fun outside activities for family. Suggestions appreciated.
Safe areas around chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Question about Miami travel
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots