I found a few questions but very little replies about this in several really old posts. Does anyone have any experience with "Safari West" in Santa Rosa? It is a hotel you can stay in with an authentic (or as close to it as you can get) African Safari experience. My one concern is, well, is it cool/fun/nice, etc.? My second concern is can anyone attest to the treatment and conditions of the animals. I am not exactly an animal rights activist, but I do get a little appalled at smaller zoos that keep their animals in tiny cages. I am guessing that isn't an issue there but I want to check. Any and all input would be appreciated!
Also, if you really want to go crazy and suggest other area to-do's feel free. Thanks!
Safari West - Santa Rosa California
- 1 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 11 Help with NYC transit
- 12 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 13 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 Baseball Road Trip