I'm looking for a suburb of Sacramento, not too far from the city, that is safe, has good schools, etc. Can anyone recommend one? I hear Davis is nice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 2 Redwoods National Park
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 5 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 13 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 14 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 18 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 19 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Las Vegas Vacation
- 23 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 24 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 25 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?