Searched past threads and found the most recent (2012), while comprehensive, addresses downtown restaurant possibilities. I'll be working near the I-5/Del Paso Road interchange next week and am looking for a good place for dinner on Friday night while waiting for traffic to abate before driving to Tahoe for the weekend. Quality of the food is more important than ambience. Please share your suggestions.
Sacramento Restaurant Update?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Weekend in NYC
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage