Searched past threads and found the most recent (2012), while comprehensive, addresses downtown restaurant possibilities. I'll be working near the I-5/Del Paso Road interchange next week and am looking for a good place for dinner on Friday night while waiting for traffic to abate before driving to Tahoe for the weekend. Quality of the food is more important than ambience. Please share your suggestions.
Sacramento Restaurant Update?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Oregon Road Trip
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining