We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Moving to New Jersey
- 3 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 Maui itinerary
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 9 Car Needed in Austin?
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 17 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route