We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Playboy Girls Trip
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 5 Road Trip
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Whale watching
- 8 New York Yankee Station
- 9 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 10 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 11 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 12 California coast: April
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 September trip to Michigan
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Stubhub and NFL Tickets