We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 13 Boston area
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 20 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 23 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 24 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 25 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??