We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 3 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Utah restaurants
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 12 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 13 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 14 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 17 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 18 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Small group dining in Napa area
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 California San Diego area lodging