We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 Coastal New England Road trip
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas