We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 6 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 7 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 8 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 9 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 12 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu