We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Cell phone service in Moab
- 9 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 18 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 19 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 20 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 21 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 22 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics