We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Things to do in La Jolla
- 5 family road trip
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 11 Kid School Admission
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 21 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday