We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed