Any hints for us as we embark on our first 3 wk motorhome trip? The goal is to get to South Carolina to see family, but we want to take a longer way around to see some beautiful US areas like the Smokey Mtns. Any other suggestions would be great.
RV trip: TX, AR, TN, KY, NC, SC & back...
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 4 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 NYC
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 19 hello guys....
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken