We are two young Australian's traveling to the US for our first trip in July 2011. We have a big trip planned for a month over the east coast of the USA but wanted to try something a little different and get out of the main cities for a bit..
We are planning to hire a standard RV for 10D and do a road trip from Nashville down to Miami. We would appreciate any times on where to park the RV for the night, where to stop for food, what to see along the way and anything else you think may be helpful to us!
Day 1 - Fly from NJ to Nashville
Day 2 - Drive from Nashville to Memphis
Day 3 - Drive from Memphis to New Orleans or Mobile
Day 4 - Drive from New Orleans/Mobile to Orlando
Day 5 - Orlando
Day 6 - Orlando
Day 7 - Orlando
Day 8 - Drive from Orlando to Miami
Day 9 - Miami
Day 10 - Leave Miami and fly back to NYC
This is our first time driving in the USA - on the other side of the road. Scary! We are sure we will be fine though! We know that some of the days may be big days of driving or that we may need to adjust the itinerary if there is lots to see. We just are unsure whats to see in the smaller towns along the way!
Would really appreciate your advice and tips on this trip!
Angie & Lee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Fire and Fuel Apparel
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 Weather in Chicago
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 12 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Oregon road trip
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks