My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 2 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 Savanah GA
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 14 Colorado itinerary
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 19 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 20 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 21 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 22 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 23 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 24 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 25 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska