My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 2 Hawaiian translator
- 3 Orlando - condoleances
- 4 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 5 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 6 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 7 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 17 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 18 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 19 Niagara Falls.
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 1st trip to Colorado