My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 13 Oregon road trip
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day