My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sally Residential Care Home
- 2 http://www.hitslimbody.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 7 I95
- 8 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 13 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 14 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 Renting a car with DWAI
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 19 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 20 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 21 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 22 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 23 Yellowstone in early May
- 24 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017