My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 4 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 7 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 8 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 9 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 traveling to Nashville
- 12 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 13 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 14 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 17 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 18 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 19 Best route to Cody?
- 20 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 21 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 national/state park in November
- 24 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 25 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!