My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthsupplementzone.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/
- 2 http://healthsupplementzone.com/neurovarium-brain-booster/
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington