My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Traveling Alone
- 3 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 disneyland
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 10 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 11 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 California Coast in January
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Key West
- 16 Currency and hotels
- 17 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 20 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 21 Arizona in winter
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 2016/17 Ski Season Opens