My finance and I are planning an early March 2014 honeymoon to Kauai. We're staying at a Marriott timeshare for a week, but want to go a few days early and stay at a cabin, tree house, lodge, etc for a few nights. We love to hike and explore, though since we're flying in from Florida we won't be bringing kitchen items, bed linens, etc.. so we'd need a place that provides all of that.
And any sightseeing suggestions for Kauai are welcomed!
Rustic lodges or cabins in Kauai, Hawaii?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 3 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 Must Eats
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 14 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Florida St George's Island
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???