We were on a US Airways flight where the stewardess took our 1 carry on item that was stowed overhead and removed it to let a crew pilot who was "deadheading" put his carry on bag in its place. Moreover, she did it quietly, trying not to let us see what she was doing. She was walking to the front of the plane with it when I realized it was our luggage and objected. We would not even have known where our luggage was when we landed. Moreover, the "deadheading" pilot loudly told me that if I objected I "could rent my own plane." We already had paid $30 to US Airways for our two pieces of luggage to be checked aboard at the counter. It seems that US Airways management does not value their passengers. Just keeps charging us!!!They seem to allow their crew to use up the overhead space, and do not care that passengers are inconvenienced. US Airways should fire that off-duty pilot and reprimand the sneaky stewardess.
Rude Crew on US Airways flight
- 1 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 2 New York City Parking
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Priceline, WARNING
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Less commercial beach?
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 19 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 22 Kauai golf
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel