We were on a US Airways flight where the stewardess took our 1 carry on item that was stowed overhead and removed it to let a crew pilot who was "deadheading" put his carry on bag in its place. Moreover, she did it quietly, trying not to let us see what she was doing. She was walking to the front of the plane with it when I realized it was our luggage and objected. We would not even have known where our luggage was when we landed. Moreover, the "deadheading" pilot loudly told me that if I objected I "could rent my own plane." We already had paid $30 to US Airways for our two pieces of luggage to be checked aboard at the counter. It seems that US Airways management does not value their passengers. Just keeps charging us!!!They seem to allow their crew to use up the overhead space, and do not care that passengers are inconvenienced. US Airways should fire that off-duty pilot and reprimand the sneaky stewardess.
Rude Crew on US Airways flight
View all United States activity »
- 1 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.