We are thinking about driving from Newport News, VA to NYC by taking Rt. 17 to 301. What points of interest, not too far from the route, are worth the stop?
Rt. 301 in Maryland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 tip for valet parking
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 California: Getty museum
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Seattle - newby questions
- 6 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 9 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 NYC hotel/July
- 14 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 15 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 16 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 18 Restaurants Chicago June
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 22 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 23 NYC with my 13 year old
- 24 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 25 Girls' Getaway