I'm trying to decide if this boutique hotel is worth staying at? It will be for my hubby and I. Thanks for the input.
Royal Park Hotel in Rochester Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 7 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 8 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York