We will be driving from Los Angeles to St. Louis in the beginnning of May, and I am trying to decide which route to take through Colorado. My husband has a torn tendon and can only take very short strolls. Originally, I had planned to drive I-70 through Denver, but Route 50 through Colorado Springs also looks really appealing. Other places we'd like to see are Mesa Verde and Arches (visited Bryce, Zion and Capitol Reef fairly recently), but again, the lack of time and inability to walk may become too much of an issue. Scenic driving seemed like a great alternative to hiking, but there are so many options, it's overwhelming. Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!
Routes through Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!