We will be driving from Los Angeles to St. Louis in the beginnning of May, and I am trying to decide which route to take through Colorado. My husband has a torn tendon and can only take very short strolls. Originally, I had planned to drive I-70 through Denver, but Route 50 through Colorado Springs also looks really appealing. Other places we'd like to see are Mesa Verde and Arches (visited Bryce, Zion and Capitol Reef fairly recently), but again, the lack of time and inability to walk may become too much of an issue. Scenic driving seemed like a great alternative to hiking, but there are so many options, it's overwhelming. Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!
Routes through Colorado
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?