We're here in Texas on holiday from the UK and tomorrow morning (Monday) we will be driving from Plano to San Antonio. We're planning to go via Natural Bridge Caverns. I'd really appreciate some advice on the best route to take. Thanks!
Route planning advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Back from Miami Beach
- 6 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 7 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 8 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 9 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 10 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 11 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 17 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 18 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 19 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 22 One Night in Dallas
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 25 San Diego - wher to stay