When I check various mapping/driving sites, most seem to send me through New Haven/New York City (Cross Bronx Expressway) and then down NJ Turnpike. Anyone actually driven this route and would it be better stay on Rte 84 in CT longer and go over Tappan Zee Bridge to Garden State Parkway to NJ Turnpike? Trip would be leaving on a Monday morning and hitting NYC around noon. Thanks
Route Boston to Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas for art and history lovers
- 2 Venice tourist travel pass
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Vegas in mid may
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please