I will be driving from Seattle to San Francisco at the end of next week. I was planning on taking four to five days to complete the drive and I was planning to take Route 1 along the coast rather than the Interstate. My budget is not tight - what should I not miss?
Route 1 from Seattle to San Francisco in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 Newport Restaurants
- 8 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 17 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Diego with Kids