I will be driving from Seattle to San Francisco at the end of next week. I was planning on taking four to five days to complete the drive and I was planning to take Route 1 along the coast rather than the Interstate. My budget is not tight - what should I not miss?
Route 1 from Seattle to San Francisco in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Balloon fest hotels
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 New York Trip
- 8 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 11 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA