I will be driving from Seattle to San Francisco at the end of next week. I was planning on taking four to five days to complete the drive and I was planning to take Route 1 along the coast rather than the Interstate. My budget is not tight - what should I not miss?
Route 1 from Seattle to San Francisco in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 Union Square area restaurant
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 21 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 22 New York, New York...
- 23 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 24 trains in Europe
- 25 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???