During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 2 Mountain Honeymoon
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 6 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 7 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 8 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 9 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 10 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 11 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 12 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 13 Short weekend in Seattle
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 15 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 16 New England itinerary help
- 17 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 18 Immigrating to Colorado
- 19 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 20 Finding Steve Perry
- 21 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 25 Cross-Country trip advice
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC