During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 3 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 4 Driving from California to Denver
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 8 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 9 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 10 kauai
- 11 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 12 Hawaii Cruise
- 13 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 14 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 15 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 16 First time to Alaska
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 BBQ
- 19 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 20 Anaheim - no car
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Pacific Northwest
- 23 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 24 Things to do in NYC
- 25 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC