During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 4 Hotels near beach orange county
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 DC - WW2 flyover
- 8 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 Alaska- Best tours
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 21 Coronado Ferry
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Maine in latter half of September