During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 6 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 7 My Maine Trip Report
- 8 Berkshires with a toddler
- 9 Vegas/California May 2016
- 10 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 11 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 12 hilicopter tour oahu
- 13 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 14 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 15 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Road trip from and back to New York
- 19 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 22 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 23 Best way to see Oahu
- 24 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 25 CA coast road trip with kids
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC