During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 2 Layover
- 3 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 4 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 7 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Wedding gifts?
- 11 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 16 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 17 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 23 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 24 Airport Advice for GNP
- 25 Day trips from Boston
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC