During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 San Fran
- 5 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 San Diego, mission valley
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 SF and northern California - October
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC