During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.greathealthreview.com/ultavive-garcinia-south-africa/
- 2 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Driving CA 395
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 7 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 15 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 16 Glacier National Park 2018
- 17 Hawaii wedding
- 18 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 19 Adirondacks trip repot
- 20 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 21 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 22 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 23 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 24 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC