During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California