During the coming winter season, I would like to take my car from San Antonio and start going east. I have 2 weeks starting Dec. 20th and 3 cities I absolutely would like to visit are Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. New Orleans would be great too since I think it's on route to those cities.
I am a european guy working in San Antonio, so I am not that familiar with any nice cities in the southeast. So to not miss out on any of all beautiful towns, I would like to ask your help with what cities I can visit after Charleston SC. The idea is to after hitting those cities, returning to the west, to San Antonio but with the possibility to stop in whatever city you can recommand.
Are there places I could spend Christmas and/or New Year's eve? Laidback, casual or hip places, it doesn't really matter.
I like culture, architecture, music, outdoor things, food and drinks but also doing absolutely nothing/relaxing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 4 Days in LV
- 3 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 4 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 5 Michigan advice needed
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 Biloxi Suggestions
- 8 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 9 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 12 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 13 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 16 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 17 October in Colorado
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Yosemite Valley showers
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 22 LegoLand Florida
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
Round trip from San Antonio - Would like to go to Savannah,GA/Charleston, SC