I am planning my 1 year wedding anniversary at Foxwoods and I was wondering which hotel to stay at (I believe there are several on the grounds). Also, do they have nice restaurants there? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Rooms at Foxwoods
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 7 Retiring in Colorado
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 24 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include