I am planning my 1 year wedding anniversary at Foxwoods and I was wondering which hotel to stay at (I believe there are several on the grounds). Also, do they have nice restaurants there? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 2 A short trip to Alabama
- 3 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 4 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 5 911 Museum
- 6 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 7 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 8 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 10 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 11 TSA Security Question
- 12 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 15 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 16 Austin TX restaurants
- 17 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 18 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 19 Hotel in Austin
- 20 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 21 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 22 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 23 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?