I am planning my 1 year wedding anniversary at Foxwoods and I was wondering which hotel to stay at (I believe there are several on the grounds). Also, do they have nice restaurants there? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 2 What to do in New York?
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 When do school start again in August?
- 5 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 6 What to do in San Diego
- 7 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 8 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 12 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday