I am planning my 1 year wedding anniversary at Foxwoods and I was wondering which hotel to stay at (I believe there are several on the grounds). Also, do they have nice restaurants there? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 3 New Years Eve in NYC
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 7 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 10 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 11 Denali
- 12 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 13 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 16 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 20 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 21 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon