I have never been to Vegas, but will be ending our vacation in June with two nights there. I have decided to stay at the Bellagio, and would really like a room in the main hotel with a view of the fountain/lake. I have read a couple of reviews and people say do not pay extra in advance for a specific room with certain features. The recommendation seems to suggest paying for the cheapest room at the Bellagio, then request your specific room once you get there. Some even say tipping the check-in person will definitely get you a room upgrade. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Thanks.
Room advice at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~