I have never been to Vegas, but will be ending our vacation in June with two nights there. I have decided to stay at the Bellagio, and would really like a room in the main hotel with a view of the fountain/lake. I have read a couple of reviews and people say do not pay extra in advance for a specific room with certain features. The recommendation seems to suggest paying for the cheapest room at the Bellagio, then request your specific room once you get there. Some even say tipping the check-in person will definitely get you a room upgrade. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Thanks.
Room advice at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 7 charleston during Christmas Week
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana