I have never been to Vegas, but will be ending our vacation in June with two nights there. I have decided to stay at the Bellagio, and would really like a room in the main hotel with a view of the fountain/lake. I have read a couple of reviews and people say do not pay extra in advance for a specific room with certain features. The recommendation seems to suggest paying for the cheapest room at the Bellagio, then request your specific room once you get there. Some even say tipping the check-in person will definitely get you a room upgrade. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Thanks.
Room advice at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel West Coast
- 2 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Wine Country Picnic
- 7 Washington DC Metro
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Road trip through the south
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 18 Getting around Las Vegas
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving