I have never been to Vegas, but will be ending our vacation in June with two nights there. I have decided to stay at the Bellagio, and would really like a room in the main hotel with a view of the fountain/lake. I have read a couple of reviews and people say do not pay extra in advance for a specific room with certain features. The recommendation seems to suggest paying for the cheapest room at the Bellagio, then request your specific room once you get there. Some even say tipping the check-in person will definitely get you a room upgrade. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Thanks.
Room advice at Bellagio
- 1 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 2 A Visit to Charleston
- 3 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 4 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles