I have never been to Vegas, but will be ending our vacation in June with two nights there. I have decided to stay at the Bellagio, and would really like a room in the main hotel with a view of the fountain/lake. I have read a couple of reviews and people say do not pay extra in advance for a specific room with certain features. The recommendation seems to suggest paying for the cheapest room at the Bellagio, then request your specific room once you get there. Some even say tipping the check-in person will definitely get you a room upgrade. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Thanks.
Room advice at Bellagio
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help