My husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and I would like suggestions on where to go for a 4 day weekend (thurs-sun) in late Sept. for just the two of us. I am fine with flying somewhere but given the fact that we only have 4 days, I don't want to spend most of it in the air or airport, so I guess that may keep us in the southeast. We'd be willing to spend some money to stay in a very nice hotel and although I considered the Ritz in Miami or Key Biscayne, we don't want to deal with crowds and noise. Someplace luxurious and relaxing would be wonderful. I would welcome any suggestions.
Romantic weekend getaways in the southeast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown