My husband and I are visiting some relatives in San Francisco the second week of January and want to sneak away for a night or two to celebrate my birthday. We were thinking of driving south, and wouldn't mind up to two or two and a half hours in the car.
We would like something unique, romantic and not too expensive (maybe around 150.00 per night). We'd prefer to avoid chains and crowded tourist areas. Lovely views would be great!
I know CA is expensive...does the perfect place exist for us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 3 Need help nailing down the details
- 4 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 5 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 6 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Turo?
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 US whole month of January where to
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 25 Hotel near Westlake Village California
romantic, unique, affordable place to stay within two hours south of San Francisco??