My husband and I are visiting some relatives in San Francisco the second week of January and want to sneak away for a night or two to celebrate my birthday. We were thinking of driving south, and wouldn't mind up to two or two and a half hours in the car.
We would like something unique, romantic and not too expensive (maybe around 150.00 per night). We'd prefer to avoid chains and crowded tourist areas. Lovely views would be great!
I know CA is expensive...does the perfect place exist for us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Technical Help 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Technical Help Phone Number
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 11 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Hawaii and...where?
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 24 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 25 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
romantic, unique, affordable place to stay within two hours south of San Francisco??