My husband and I are visiting some relatives in San Francisco the second week of January and want to sneak away for a night or two to celebrate my birthday. We were thinking of driving south, and wouldn't mind up to two or two and a half hours in the car.
We would like something unique, romantic and not too expensive (maybe around 150.00 per night). We'd prefer to avoid chains and crowded tourist areas. Lovely views would be great!
I know CA is expensive...does the perfect place exist for us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 Visiting New York State
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 MO road trip itinerary
- 7 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 8 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 9 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 10 Alaska
- 11 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 12 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/arcaderm-hydrating-serum/
- 14 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 15 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 16 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 17 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 18 MegaDrox - Increase Your Muscle Strength and Mass
- 19 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 20 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 21 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 22 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/
- 23 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 24 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 25 pulling a tent trailer in utah
romantic, unique, affordable place to stay within two hours south of San Francisco??