My husband and I are visiting some relatives in San Francisco the second week of January and want to sneak away for a night or two to celebrate my birthday. We were thinking of driving south, and wouldn't mind up to two or two and a half hours in the car.
We would like something unique, romantic and not too expensive (maybe around 150.00 per night). We'd prefer to avoid chains and crowded tourist areas. Lovely views would be great!
I know CA is expensive...does the perfect place exist for us?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 3 Miami for 2 days
- 4 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Food Festival Tour
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 19 seattle apartment
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back
romantic, unique, affordable place to stay within two hours south of San Francisco??