My husband and I are thinking about going to Sedona to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We are looking for recommendations for a romantic hotel to stay at and top notch restaurants to try. We enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, shopping for art, and touring historic landmarks. What do you all suggest? We also would enjoy a spa treatment while we are there. Any spa recommendations?
Romantic get away to Sedona
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida