I'll be in NYC from June 15-21 - If anyone wants to grab a drink or dinner I'd be completely open to it!
I'm a 24yo girl travelling solo and always find that night time is the only time I notice I'm travelling on my own/start to be out of my comfort zone.
Has anyone got any recommendations on bars or restaurants to eat/drink at solo?
Perhaps a good spot to meet locals (or fellow travellers) that isn't a hotel bar.
Also to keep myself occupied in the evening - I was thinking of catching a broadway show, or comedy show, or a film on at a rooftop cinema.
Any tips for last minute tickets for these wouldn't go astray! Surely it'd be somewhat easier to get these as its just little old me!
Safety-wise; I'll be staying in SoHo. Anywhere I should avoid at night time?
I've read on other threads I should be fine travelling home on the subway from wherever I find myself.
And obviously, keeping your wits about you when it comes to dark alleyways etc.
Best way to get home from Brooklyn to SoHo would be...? I was thinking of doing the Brooklyn Brewery evening tour to hopefully meet some people.
Last minute, I know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Things to do in Toronto
- 8 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 10 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 15 Dinosaur National Monument
- 16 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 17 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 18 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 25 USA family tour