I'll be in NYC from June 15-21 - If anyone wants to grab a drink or dinner I'd be completely open to it!
I'm a 24yo girl travelling solo and always find that night time is the only time I notice I'm travelling on my own/start to be out of my comfort zone.
Has anyone got any recommendations on bars or restaurants to eat/drink at solo?
Perhaps a good spot to meet locals (or fellow travellers) that isn't a hotel bar.
Also to keep myself occupied in the evening - I was thinking of catching a broadway show, or comedy show, or a film on at a rooftop cinema.
Any tips for last minute tickets for these wouldn't go astray! Surely it'd be somewhat easier to get these as its just little old me!
Safety-wise; I'll be staying in SoHo. Anywhere I should avoid at night time?
I've read on other threads I should be fine travelling home on the subway from wherever I find myself.
And obviously, keeping your wits about you when it comes to dark alleyways etc.
Best way to get home from Brooklyn to SoHo would be...? I was thinking of doing the Brooklyn Brewery evening tour to hopefully meet some people.
Last minute, I know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/zygenx/
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 5 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 6 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 7 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 8 Marfa/Big Bend
- 9 usa roadtrip
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 DC Restaurants
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas