I'll be in NYC from June 15-21 - If anyone wants to grab a drink or dinner I'd be completely open to it!
I'm a 24yo girl travelling solo and always find that night time is the only time I notice I'm travelling on my own/start to be out of my comfort zone.
Has anyone got any recommendations on bars or restaurants to eat/drink at solo?
Perhaps a good spot to meet locals (or fellow travellers) that isn't a hotel bar.
Also to keep myself occupied in the evening - I was thinking of catching a broadway show, or comedy show, or a film on at a rooftop cinema.
Any tips for last minute tickets for these wouldn't go astray! Surely it'd be somewhat easier to get these as its just little old me!
Safety-wise; I'll be staying in SoHo. Anywhere I should avoid at night time?
I've read on other threads I should be fine travelling home on the subway from wherever I find myself.
And obviously, keeping your wits about you when it comes to dark alleyways etc.
Best way to get home from Brooklyn to SoHo would be...? I was thinking of doing the Brooklyn Brewery evening tour to hopefully meet some people.
Last minute, I know!
Rolling Solo in NYC
- 1 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 2 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 3 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 4 SF Activities
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Trip to New Orleans
- 9 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 SmarterVegas Question
- 12 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 15 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 San Diego or Hawaii
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Tampa area and North
- 22 Season greetings
- 23 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 24 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 25 West Coast Road Trip