We are travelling to Arizona in May and will be spending the last two weeks in the Prescott/ phoenix areas. I was hoping to visit a rodeo whilst there but from my research we seem to be going either too early or too late. Does anyone know of any such entertainment during our visit?
Rodeos in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 4 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Oahu
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 California
- 23 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe