We are travelling to Arizona in May and will be spending the last two weeks in the Prescott/ phoenix areas. I was hoping to visit a rodeo whilst there but from my research we seem to be going either too early or too late. Does anyone know of any such entertainment during our visit?
Rodeos in Arizona
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Rafting near Denali
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Colorado in the summer!
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 10 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 11 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 17 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice