We are travelling to Arizona in May and will be spending the last two weeks in the Prescott/ phoenix areas. I was hoping to visit a rodeo whilst there but from my research we seem to be going either too early or too late. Does anyone know of any such entertainment during our visit?
Rodeos in Arizona
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 7 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Lake Tahoe
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Moab and Bluff
- 17 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii