I am planning a trip to Colorado in late July/early August. We will have 5 full days plus a couple of half days. Would we have time to see Rocky Mountain National Park and the Million Dollar Highway (Ouray, Silverton & Durango)? Would we be biting off more than we can chew? The drive appears doable on the map, but we realize the mountains may make the trip much longer than it appears. I'd appreciate advice from someone regarding how much time it would take to make the trip from RNMP to Durango. Should we just stay at RMNP? If the trip south is possible, could someone suggest the best route from Estes Park? Thanks!
Rocky Mountain National Park & Million Dollar Highway
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 9 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 10 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 14 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 15 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 16 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 17 One day in NYC
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 21 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 24 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 25 Hotels in New Orleans