East or West side?
Hi folks! I've been to RMNP before, both times in early September. Have stayed in Estes Park on east side, and West Side, north of Grand Lake near park entrance. Liked both for different reasons. In Late October, we really want to experience as much of the end of the Elk rut as possible, ie; Bull Elk sightings and Bugling is a must! But we LOVE Moose, and know our odds of seeing them are strictly limited to West side. We know we may not be able to get over Trail Ridge Road.....Anyone have any advice, as to staying east side vs west side at that time of year, and where we have better odds of still experiencing wildlife? Also, having hiked a lot on west side, are there some good hikes there to Glacial lakes and the like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/bellavei-skin-whitener/
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Creating something new
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 10 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 13 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
East or West side?