East or West side?
Hi folks! I've been to RMNP before, both times in early September. Have stayed in Estes Park on east side, and West Side, north of Grand Lake near park entrance. Liked both for different reasons. In Late October, we really want to experience as much of the end of the Elk rut as possible, ie; Bull Elk sightings and Bugling is a must! But we LOVE Moose, and know our odds of seeing them are strictly limited to West side. We know we may not be able to get over Trail Ridge Road.....Anyone have any advice, as to staying east side vs west side at that time of year, and where we have better odds of still experiencing wildlife? Also, having hiked a lot on west side, are there some good hikes there to Glacial lakes and the like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 2 http://infosupplement.com/healthy-gc-pro-reviews
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US
East or West side?