Hi. 2 couples (aged 50+) will travel to Rocky Mountain National Park in mid July. We would like to stay in a cabin or cottage environment, preferably one with 2 bedrooms and living area. We would also consider a nice bed and breakfast. Can anyone offer suggestions on this and on particular sights to see? Would 4 full days be sufficient to see it all? Thank you!
Rocky Mountain National Park area lodging and sights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 2 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 3 door county
- 4 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 5 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 6 Big Island trip
- 7 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 8 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 9 Night Paddleboarding (SUP) in Hawaii
- 10 Boston lodging
- 11 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 12 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 13 Restaurant week in D.C.
- 14 Driving from NJ to VA with 3 kids
- 15 BWI car rental expensive
- 16 Christmas in Florida Where to Stay?
- 17 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 18 Highline walk - where to start near Penn Station
- 19 Re-Visit DC
- 20 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 21 Chicago... How many days?
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Where to Overnight North of Seattle?
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prescott and surroundings