Hi. 2 couples (aged 50+) will travel to Rocky Mountain National Park in mid July. We would like to stay in a cabin or cottage environment, preferably one with 2 bedrooms and living area. We would also consider a nice bed and breakfast. Can anyone offer suggestions on this and on particular sights to see? Would 4 full days be sufficient to see it all? Thank you!
Rocky Mountain National Park area lodging and sights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Balloon fest hotels
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 15 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 18 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 21 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 22 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 25 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch